Our Yoga 4 Love Online Training Certification is unique to other yoga teacher training or online trainings.
- We build community.
- We move from the heart center.
- We foster relationships.
- We train you as our own. As a trainee you are using the latest tools, online resources, and tech available.
- We have a global reach.
- We focus on the traditional teachings bringing them into the 21st century through the Divine Feminine.
At Yoga 4 Love we personally partner with each Trainee in the program. We include each Trainee in a class of like-minded women in our Global Goddess Tribe of sisterhood. We are on this journey together!
- We communicate personally with each of our trainees several times a week, building their confidence, answering questions and simply being available.
- We interact with each student on an individual basis, with coaching calls and private chats for each trainee, included in the program.
- Each day the student has total access to online classes, virtual training and real-time live communication with their other Trainees in their class.
- The beauty unfolds as these yoginis grow and develop together.
- As the Trainees move forward in the program the more advanced students naturally fall into a mentorship role in the program.
We hold yoga retreats for women in Texas, one of which is included in tuition.
- Inner Goddess Retreats are also offered in Hawai’i and other beautiful destinations around the world.
- On retreat the yoginis learn, transform and grow in an intensive, sacred circle held by the Directors, classmates, and alumni.
This community is our Sangha, our Tribe. At Yoga 4 Love YOU are the most important aspect of our program.
- We meet regularly on our LIVESTREAM chats, vlogs and video chats, where we get to see each other in person, talk about important topics and connect, in addition to doing our course work, reading, yoga, meditation and energy work.
- We have special workshops on topics such as: creative visualization, affirmations and business management.
Our intention is to help you build a strong skill set of personal lifestyle practices. This is the primary focus of a Y4L Trainee.
- We start with a strong yogic foundation in a deeply seated personal practice.
- Daily Sadhana is practiced and taught, in addition we frequently visit topics on Ayurveda, Reiki and cleansing actions for the body (kriya, mantra, puja). Through this self-care ‘quiet time’ you learn the powerful tools and techniques of how to be in complete Flow with your Divine Source, and as a by-product, how to become the master of your own joy.
- We include journaling and many other activities, all kept accountable with your class, your Orientation Goddess and your Director on your Student Log.
- As you journey through your program, you embody your knowledge of yoga, healing arts and meditation, and become stronger spiritually.
- These practices are the key to living a life of abundance, health and financial freedom, adventure and most of all MAGICK!
- We all begin somewhere and a fully grounded and solid yoga practice is the foundation.
In addition to a phenomenal yoga teacher training program, we offer ongoing business coaching for you as you journey from the 200 hour to the 300 Hour path as you obtain a mastery level of teaching at the 500 RYT.
- Each trainee is personally given your own Y4L Coach, an Orientation Goddess to lock arms with you on your journey.
- We help to successfully launch you into the world from a budding new trainee to a fully prepared yoga teacher and professional business woman!
- So many of our alumni are self-employed, running their own studios, teaching workshops, conducting trainings and even launching their own coaching businesses!
- With graduation, as a Yoga 4 Love alumni you are ready to not only teach yoga in your community, but to live your Truth, to deeply know how to walk your Path and fully express your passions and voice in the world.
- Upon graduation as a 200 RYT certified Yoga 4 Love Yoga Teacher, you may be invited to join our Team Y4L staff!
- At the mastery level 300 hour alumni with your 500 RYT Yoga Teacher certification you may be offered an opportunity to further grow with us, with a position as an Asst. Director within our Team Y4L.
- As a Y4L graduate, you as an alumni are fully capable not only to teach yoga and connect with your students using the tools and resources in the Yoga 4 Love Online Program.
- We focus on training you with leadership skills and goal setting so you can build a solid business and income stream.
As your practices and the Intuitive Vinyasa ™ teachings are fully embodied in your own life you will organically begin to share and teach the tools you have learned to others, as you truly become the yogi within.
Peace, Love + Light~
Yoga 4 Love